Thread: Ultraklean filter

Ultraklean filter

Early this year, broke the backwash valve trying to turn it.
    received the upgrade kit, and replaced the valve -- still can't hand turn the valve to complete the backwash.
    how much strain will the new design withstand? I am hesitant to use a wrench to try to turn.
    does it need to be this hard to turn?

Lightbulb Ultraklean Filter

Greetings! My name is Matt, and I work with Customer Care here at Aquascape Inc. I would be happy to assist you by sending you out a fresh backflush valve. This will solve your issues with turning the valve. I am going to send you a direct message to your email address provided during registration, please let me know if this email is no longer active or if you have any additional questions! Have a great rest of your week!

Ultraklean

Quote Originally Posted by aquamatt View Post
    Greetings! My name is Matt, and I work with Customer Care here at Aquascape Inc. I would be happy to assist you by sending you out a fresh backflush valve. This will solve your issues with turning the valve. I am going to send you a direct message to your email address provided during registration, please let me know if this email is no longer active or if you have any additional questions! Have a great rest of your week!
    Yes - Matt, that email is valid - I tried sending a PM - don't know if you received??

My Certified Aquascape Contractor replaced the backflush valve yesterday, and it is MUCH better. I don't know if he worked directly with you, but he indicated that Aquascape provided the replacement - but thanks for standing behind your products

About Watergardening.com

Watergardening.com is a forum devoted to water feature enthusiasts all over the world.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube RSS Feed