Back by popular demand is the tote box heater! I will also include the shopping list to build it.
1. A tote box, mine is about 16 1/2" W x 23 1/2 L x 15 1/2" H.
2. One or two swimming noodles
3. two outdoor electrical cords with grounding plugs
4. one round 4" box
5. one double light fixture
6. two waterproof connectors
7. two heavy duty 60 watt bulbs
8. two short bolts to connect the box to the tote box.
I use two separate cords on mine. One cord is connected to one bulb socket and the other cord is connected to the second socket. I plug in just one 60 w bulb and keep the second for a spare in case the bulb burns out and the box is frozen in the ice, I simply plug in the second cord and presto, a new 60w light.
Questions, please ask.